Tuesday 15 June 2010

Forth Valley Outreach Class Go Bogging




Forth Valley outreach class which is part of Access and Progression held in Callander visited Flanders Moss on Thursday 3rd June and met up with David Pickett. It was part of their course Citizenship and Environmental Studies.

Here are some of the students comments.

Craig
The weather was great and so were the views.

Jimmy
I liked the sphagnum moss and saw lots of dragonflies.

Shona
We saw damsel flies they lay their eggs in the water.

Kay
I enjoyed looking through my binoculars and a lizard went between my feet.

Jenny
It was a beautiful day hot and sunny and we learned so much having David to show us round.

George
I enjoyed the visit and seeing the insects in the water.

Lesley Anne
David showed us some antlers and we sat on the board walk.